"BBB Smeraldo" Wool

Classic wool blend produced by “BBB Filati” composed of 70% wool and the remaining 30% acrylic.
Made in Italy, warm and soft, each ball weighs 50 grams and “measures” 100 meters.
We reccomend to work with knitting needle or crochet n°4,5 – 5.

  • BBB Smeraldo White (Col. 1)

    1,90
  • BBB Smeraldo Blue (Col. 19)

    1,90
  • BBB Smeraldo Yellow (Col. 333)

    1,90
  • BBB Smeraldo Grey (Col. 22)

    1,90
  • BBB Smeraldo Light Grey (Col. 20)

    1,90
  • BBB Smeraldo Black (Col. 30)

    1,90
  • BBB Smeraldo Cream (Col. 2)

    1,90
  • BBB Smeraldo Pink (Col. 29)

    1,90
  • BBB Smeraldo Antique Pink (Col. 204)

    1,90
  • BBB Smeraldo Red (Col. 26)

    1,90
  • BBB Smeraldo Beige (Col. 298)

    1,90
  • BBB Smeraldo Green (Col. 321)

    1,90
  • BBB Smeraldo Dark Green (Col. 15)

    1,90
  • BBB Smeraldo Vioet (Col. 201)

    1,90
  • BBB Smeraldo Bourdeau (Col. 27)

    1,90
WhatsApp chat